Undergraduate International Summer School ━ University of Essex
A two-week Undergraduate International Summer School University of Essex combines high-quality teaching and social activities. You will have a chance to make friends from different parts of the world and explore your study options for the future.
|Programme Dates||8－19 July 2024|
|Application Deadline||1 May 2024|
|Programme Fee||To be confirmed|
|Accommodation||To be confirmed|
Date: 29 November 2023 (Wed)
Venue: RHB 204/ Zoom
Guest: Ms. Manangazira, Farirai
Submission of Application
- Read through the course description of the course(s) you have in mind to ensure you fulfill the requirements.
- Submit your application to Essex Summer School.
- Fill in HKSYU online form to inform the International Unit about your application.
- The International Unit will assist you to prepare the official academic transcript, and brief you on issues related to summer programmes, but you are responsible for submitting your application to the programme organizer before the deadline, paying for the programme fee, arranging accommodation, purchasing air tickets and insurance, securing a proper visa (if applicable), etc.
Education Bureau’s Scholarship / Subsidy Scheme
|Reaching Out Award
Please contact OSA for more details.
Those full-time undergraduate students receiving means-tested student financial assistance from the Student Finance Office (SFO) or whose families are receiving Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) are eligible to apply for the Scheme for Subsidy on Exchange for
The amount for an eligible student is calculated by the approved level of student finance (in terms of percentage of full grant) to the maximum level of subsidy for the Subsidy Scheme.
Each student will only be eligible for assistance under the SSE ONCE throughout their study in programme(s) at the same level of study in Hong Kong, irrespective of the amount of subsidy received.
|* Students can apply for the Education Bureau’s Scheme for Subsidy via our online Application Form.
* For more information about the Education Bureau’s Scheme for Subsidy on Exchange, please visit our website.
Please contact the International Unit by phone (2804-8407), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person (RLB501 of Research Complex).