Delightful Istanbul 2024 Summer School ━ Istanbul Aydin University
With 11 specially designed courses to choose from, you can learn from quality courses while enjoying the intercultural environment. You also get the chance to discover the top attractions of Turkey through weekend tours. Delightful Istanbul Summer School was first launched in 2014 and attracted over 100 participants from more than 20 countries in 2015.
|Programme Dates||20 July – 3 August 2024 (2 weeks)|
|Application Deadline||1 July 2024|
|Programme Fee||USD 900 (estimated)|
|Accommodation||Included in the fee|
* Please refer to the website of the organiser for the actual programme fee, accommodation and other expenses.
Submission of Application
- Check and ensure that you fulfil the admission and English language requirements.
- Submit your application to the Istanbul Aydin University and upload supporting documents.
- After your application is confirmed, you may join the Credit-bearing Summer Abroad Scheme by enrolling in GEC 206 Experiential Learning for Global Citizenship by 30 April 2023.
- Fill out the online form of the International Unit so that we can keep track who have applied.
- The International Unit will assist you to prepare the official academic transcript, and brief you on issues related to summer programmes, but you are responsible for submitting your application to the programme organiser before the deadline, paying for the programme fee, purchasing air tickets and insurance, securing a proper visa (if applicable), etc.
Education Bureau’s Scholarship / Subsidy
|Reaching Out Award
Please contact the Office of Student Affairs (OSA) for more details.
Students receiving means-tested student financial assistance from the Student Finance Office (SFO) or whose families are receiving Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) are eligible to apply for the Subsidy Scheme for Exchange Activities –
Each student will only be eligible for assistance under the Means-tested SSEBR TWICE throughout their study in programme(s) at the same level of study in Hong Kong, irrespective of the amount of subsidy received. If you are eligible for apply, please submit your Application Form.
All full-time and local undergraduate students are eligible to apply for for the Subsidy Scheme for Exchange Activities –
Each student will only be eligible to receive the Non-means-tested SSEBR ONCE throughout their study in programme(s) at the same level of study in Hong Kong. If you are eligible for apply, please submit your Application Form.
* For more information about the Education Bureau’s Subsidy Scheme for Exchange Activities, please visit our website.
Please contact the International Unit by phone (2804-8407), email (email@example.com) or in person (RLB501, Research Complex).