London International Summer School 2023 ━ University of Westminster
With a wide range of exciting classes, a great social programme and a central London location their London International Summer School gives you a springboard to have the summer of a lifetime. This is a unique opportunity to study for 3 or 6 weeks. Attending their summer school is also a great way to enhance your CV and to expand your horizons as well as to make international connections and develop a global outlook. You will even become a University of Westminster alumnus, with all the benefits that this entails.
The on-site three-week summer school is one of the shortlisted summer programmes eligible for HKSYU’s credit-bearing Summer Abroad Scheme (GEC206).
|Programme Dates||Session 1: 17 June – 8 July 2023 (3 weeks)
Session 2: 8 July – 29 July 2023 (3 weeks)
Session 1 & 2 : 17 June – 29 July 2023 (6 weeks)
|Application Deadline||1 May 2023|
|Programme Fee||One Session : £1,671 ≈ HK$16,000
Two Sessions : £2,842 ≈ HK$28,000
|Accommodation||£976 – £2,588 ≈ HK$ 9,300 – HK$24,000|
* The currencies have all been converted to HK dollars for your reference. Please refer to the website of the organiser for the actual programme fees, accommodation and other expenses.
Submission of Application
- Check and ensure that you fulfil the admission and English language requirements.
- Submit your application to London International Summer School.
- Fill in the online form of the International Unit so that we can keep track who have applied.
- The International Unit will assist you to prepare the official academic transcript, and brief you on issues related to summer programmes, but you are responsible for submitting your application to the programme organiser before the deadline, paying for the programme fee, arranging accommodation, purchasing air tickets and insurance, securing a proper visa (if applicable), etc.
Education Bureau’s Scheme for Subsidy
Those receiving means-tested student financial assistance from the Student Finance Office (SFO) or whose families are receiving Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) are eligible to apply for the Scheme for Subsidy on Exchange for
The amount for an eligible student is calculated by the approved level of student finance (in terms of percentage of full grant) to the maximum level of subsidy for the Subsidy Scheme.
Each student will only be eligible for assistance under the SSE ONCE throughout their study in programme(s) at the same level of study in Hong Kong, irrespective of the amount of subsidy received.
|* Students can apply for the Education Bureau’s Scheme for Subsidy via our online Application Form.
* For more information about the Education Bureau’s Scheme for Subsidy on Exchange, please visit our website.
Please contact the International Unit by phone (2804-8407), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person (RLB501 of Research Complex).