The Consulate General of the Republic of Korea is inviting undergraduate students interested in Korean studies to apply for the 34th & 35th AKS Summer Program. Full support of program and accommodation expenses will be provided for successful candidates and EDB subsidies for exchange are also possible to cover airfare and insurance.
- HKSYU undergraduate students in Y2 or above major or minor in Korean Studies, and/or those who took Korea-related courses (If an applicant’s university does not offer Korean Studies major or Korea-related courses, Korean language institute certificate will be accepted as a replacement of a university transcript);
- Korean nationals are ineligible; and
- Basic Korean language skills are required, as the entire program will be conducted in Korean.
|The 34th AKS Summer Program||3-21 July 2023 (3 weeks)|
|The 35th AKS Summer Program||7-25 August 2023 (3 weeks)|
* Please choose one. You CANNOT select both.
- Korean language course by level
- Lectures on Korean studies
- Visits to historical sites and other field trips
How to apply
- Fill in the online form and inform the International Unit of HKSYU about your intention to apply for this program by 24 February 2023
2. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to submit their application to AKS
For enquiries, please contact the International Unit (Phone: 2804-8407; Email: email@example.com; Address: RLB501, Research Complex). Thank you.