Faculty of Liberal Arts, Thammasat University, Thailand, offers a four-week summer program for you to experience the local culture, visit museums, and discover the hidden gems of Bangkok. Excursions to famous sites such as the Grand Palace and the ancient city of Ayutthaya will also be organised.
|Programme Dates||2 – 29 July 2023 (4 weeks)|
|Application Deadline||12 May 2023|
|Programme Fee||USD 1,000|
|Accommodation||Included in the fee|
|Courses||AS 287 Contemporary Issues in ASEAN|
- Couse Syllabus for AS 287 Contemporary Issues in ASEAN
- Couse Syllabus for GE 220 Geographic Tourism
Submission of Application
- Apply directly to the organiser via the Application Link.
- Submit the MachForm to the International Unit.
- The International Unit will assist you to prepare the official academic transcript, and brief you on issues related to summer programmes, but you are responsible for submitting your application to the programme organiser before the deadline, paying for the programme fee, arranging accommodation, purchasing air tickets and insurance, securing a proper visa (if applicable), etc.
Education Bureau’s Scheme for Subsidy
Those receiving means-tested student financial assistance from the Student Finance Office (SFO) or whose families are receiving Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) are eligible to apply for the Scheme for Subsidy on Exchange for
The amount for an eligible student is calculated by the approved level of student finance (in terms of percentage of full grant) to the maximum level of subsidy for the Subsidy Scheme.
Each student will be eligible for assistance under the Means-tested SSEBR twice throughout their study in programme(s) at the same level of study in Hong Kong, irrespective of the amount of subsidy received.
All full-time and local undergraduate students are eligible to apply for the Non-means-tested SSEBR. With Thailand as the destination and 4 weeks in duration, the maximum level of subsidy for the Subsidy Scheme on this summer school programme is HK$2,700.
However, each student will only be eligible to receive once throughout their study in programme(s) at the same level of study in Hong Kong.
|* Students can apply for the Education Bureau’s Scheme for Subsidy via our online Application Form.
* For more information about the Education Bureau’s Scheme for Subsidy on Exchange, please visit our website.
Please contact the International Unit by phone (2804-8407), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person (RLB501 of Research Complex).