HSBC Overseas Scholarship Application
Grasp your chance to apply for the HSBC Overseas Scholarship with a maximum amount of HK$300,000 if you are interested to study abroad at McGill University in the 2023/24 academic year and meet all the following requirements.
- Non-final year full-time undergraduate students only.
- Hong Kong permanent residents with the right of abode in Hong Kong.
- Preferred minimum cumulative GPA score of 3.7 (first-class honours, or top 3% of class/department, or equivalent) in the first semester of 2022/23 academic year.
- Well-rounded, participating in extra-curricular and community service activities.
- No extensive experience of living or studying overseas.
- In a financial situation which does not permit overseas study or extensive travel overseas.
- Commitment to Hong Kong.
- A minimum total TOEFL score of 90 (Internet-based test) with scores for individual sections not lower than 22 on listening, 17 on writing, 21 on reading, and 21 on speaking; or a minimum IELTS overall band score of 6.5, with no component below 6.0. All tests must have been taken on 18 February 2021 or later.
If you have fulfilled all the above requirements, please submit your application to us at https://www3.hksyu.edu/eform/view.php?id=1587993 with the required supporting documents by 3 January 2023. As soon as we verify your eligibility, we will email you the application details.